Friday 30 May 2008

Silly things that amuse me...


...this is another post where I shall witter on about the marvels of Google Analytics, in particular the section that allows you to see what keywords people are using to find their way here, some of them tickle me, others leave me scratching my head.

I was going to do a top ten countdown of my favourite search terms but I don't think I can be bothered, I'll just stick up a list of some of the funnier ones that jump out.

Here, in no particular order, is the list.

action plans brunner mond - Ok chaps, why not start by having a meeting to discuss your plan

"the new mendoza" -line explore - I don't remember exploring a line..?

access to brunner mond - We parachute in, honest.

fenix house in derby - A house of torches?? I'm there!

hippodrome : what is it - It's a fooking theatre, innit.

ineos silicas saturday - I'm going back on a Friday, that'll confuse 'em.

stockport salt mines - WTF?

what is going on at ferro alloys glossop - It's being demolished, really, it is.

axel nobel littleborough - AXEL Nobel, ffs.

ace culvert - Lol, there all ace!!

directions to dodge hill air raid shelter - Well, it's like this, you get on a number 43 bus...

And that's that. Roll on summertime...

TnM ;->





Share This Post

Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

2 comments:

Dodgicity said...

I was hoping to add to the amusing searches but "mendoza red barn anal probe loves the backscuttle" didn't find you site :- (

c ksd11 said...

haha thats hilarious !