Thursday 10 July 2008

Sidedraught Induction - Limbotastic... ;->

It's days like Tuesday just gone that I thank fook I have so many drains on my doorstep, so many places I can lose myself for an hour or two, seeking solace below the surface, enjoying the silence and bubbling chatter offered at once by Manchester's below ground adventure playground.

I was using this as an opportunity to try out a couple of new toys, the oft spoke of in hushed tones 'uberfluoro' and a ten quid 'Maglite-a-like' from ALDI. Would be interesting to see how they shape up, and how the exposure times/aperture will differ from previous stuff.

This culvert is a funky old shapechanger with loads going for it from its damp entrance in the park to the huge sewer overflow into it, bricks and concrete, can't complain!

Anyhow, I have work to do so I'll keep it short and sweet, the lights work fine, what's next? ;->

Mendo :-)





Share This Post

Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

No comments: