Friday 28 September 2007

Oh, what a night!!









Wow, I'm still grinning from ear to ear after tonight's little adventure. Havoc and I spent a good two hours exploring one of the biggest industrial sites in the Northwest, Brunner Mond, Lostock, before getting busted by a rather startled night shift worker.

Sir, to you, I am truly sorry, I have no idea what you must have thought when you walked around the corner, but I very much doubt you expected a couple of chaps with cameras, nice overalls by the way, the burgundy colour sets off your greying beard nicely.

A hugely impressive place, but, it's rather early in the morning and I have to be up for work soon. More to follow on this beast of a site!!

;->

TnM





Share This Post

Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

No comments: