Thursday 28 August 2008

I've been a lazy twat...

..really I have. There's a world of difference between a blog and a website, people don't seem to expect a personal website to be updated quite so often as a blog, and this is one of the problem's with a blog, keeping it updated. Despite the fact I've been doing stuff I just haven't had the time or inclination to get stuff posted.

Anyway, with that said I'll give you a quick roundup of the shiz I've been up to over the last month or so, hopefully in the right order-ish. A three hour trip in Bunker, Warrington, disapointed to find some rather crude graffiti in there relating to a number of northwest explorers, ho-hum...


The Manchester drains meet, well, what started as a drains meet soon turned into a 'ooh, big mill, and a school' meet. Was a great day nonetheless and good to meet a few new faces from NWEX.


Had a return trip to The Works with Ric on the Bank Holiday Monday, did Inhospitable while we were there. Then a rooftop in the city centre with Bungle, I know, a rooftop ffs. Still, the views were nice lol


Followed by the 'catacombs' in Nottingham with Sal and Fairygirl, a quick mooch around the cemetery caves which were very reminiscent of the sandstone air raid shelters in Stockport.


I think that's the lot, if not, it'll do for now.

TnM :->





Share This Post

Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

No comments: