Tuesday 18 December 2007

I've lost the exploring beanie!! 18/12/07


I'm really quite annoyed at the minute.

There I am quietly driving home, thinking about stopping at my beloved Tesco's and picking up a glorious meat feast pizza or two when BANG! Something happened.

It was only about two hours ago and I'm still not sure what's just gone on. All I can recall is the screech of tyres, an explosion of airbags, uncontrollable spinning, a lot of swearing and two blokes standing by the remains of my drivers side window asking me if I'm ok.

It seems somebody, don't know who, I didn't see them, pulled in front of me travelling in the opposite direction. I was doing fifty, I'd imagine they were doing the same.

It hurts hitting a large metal object at that speed. Right now my left thumb is in agony, aching of the chest and lower back, left knee hurts, right eyelid and a bump to the noggin.

I should consider myself lucky though, I was able to walk away, although a little bit dazed, and riduculously high blood pressure, I've never been in a situation like it, hope I never am again, either.

And somewhere in the wreckage of my car is the exploring beanie, which must have shot off my head at quite a speed, I'm hoping it's on the back seat. There were five cars involved all in. It could have been so much worse.

Although I doubt any of the people who were asking about my welfare on the side of the road as I wandered about in a daze read this, I think I owe them I huge thanks, I couldn't have got out of my car without them.

TnM :(





Share This Post

Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

1 comment:

Dodgicity said...

FUCK!

I can't picture the logistics of how it all happened, but HOLY SHIT! You been to A+E?

The person that hit you what happened to their car?

That is one lucky escape


D